Chicago, Illinois Auto Insurance
Welcome to Illinois Vehicle Auto Insurance, Chicago. You're in the right place.
The State of Illinois requires all drivers, residents, and visitors to carry auto insurance. The minimum requirement is liability coverage, which helps cover damages and injuries that you cause.
Illinois Vehicle knows how important your financial security is to you, so think about adding coverage to help protect you and your vehicle as well. We offer all types of car insurance in the Chicago-land area and our agents are happy to help you get the coverage you need.
By accepting licenses from other states and countries, along with matrícula consulares, we make getting auto insurance in Chicago a breeze. We also offer auto insurance coverage through several insurance companies and will help find what works best for your family.
It’s important to have the right insurance coverage in a city like Chicago where traffic is heavy. That’s why Illinois requires all motorists to carry liability coverage at a minimum. The good news is, we offer the required auto insurance for Chicago, Illinois and more.
If you have a serious violation on your driving record, rest assured that our expert agents can handle SR-22 certificates and insurance. It’s our goal to get you back on the road as soon as possible.
Visit one of our more than twenty convenient Chicago locations for a free quote! Once you see our great rates, you’ll want to get a policy through Illinois Vehicle Auto Insurance right away.
About Chicago, Illinois
A few of Chicago’s great parks and the city’s famous skyline.
Chicago is truly a special place. It is not only what we consider one of the greatest cities in the United States, but it is considered universally loved across the world for its representation of cultures.
Chicago offers everything you could ever want and more in a major city: great food, museums, sports teams, and a rich history. Like all great cities, Chicago has a unique personality with Midwest friendliness and a welcoming attitude.
Once you’ve seen all the major tourist attractions Chicago is known for, we suggest venturing out into one of the city’s many beautiful neighborhoods. Each neighborhood brings its own charm and melting pot of cultures.
Immerse yourself in Latino heritage by exploring Pilsen, Little Village or Humboldt Park. In these areas, you will find various cultural heritage and art museums, colorful street art, and excellent traditional Latino cuisine. If you’re looking for something more European, check out Ukrainian Village, Little Italy or Greektown. Whatever you’re looking for, Chicago has you covered.
While traveling, it’s important to carry the best insurance with proper coverage. At Illinois Vehicle Auto Insurance, we’ll help you figure out what insurance fits your specific needs best. Illinois State regulations require all motorists to carry minimum liability coverage. We offer the required auto insurance for Illinois and more.
- 3517 W. North Ave., Chicago IL
- 3024 N. Pulaski Rd, Chicago IL
- 1858 W 18th St, Chicago IL
- 2802 S Cicero Ave, Cicero IL
- 1932 E. 95th St., Chicago IL
- 18300 S Halsted Street, Unit C, Glenwood IL
- 4019 W 183rd St., Country Club Hills IL
- 1101-B E. Sibley Blvd., Dolton IL
- 100 W. Randolph, Suite C14, Chicago IL
- 104 E. 79th St., Chicago IL
- 236 E. 147th St., Harvey IL
- 3415 W. Irving Park, Chicago IL
- 5801 W. Madison St., Chicago IL
- 3917 W. 63rd St., Chicago IL
- 11438A S. Michigan Ave., Chicago IL
- 5207 N. Elston Ave., Chicago IL
- 1580 Buttitta Drive, Streamwood IL
- 110 S. Neltnor, West Chicago IL
- 1950 S. Wolf Rd., Wheeling IL
- 2410 N Western Ave, Chicago IL
- 5425 W Chicago Ave, Chicago IL
- 5624 W. Cermak Rd., Cicero IL
- 125 N 19th Ave, Melrose Park IL
- 3716 W. 26th St., Chicago IL